Sunday, March 22, 2009

Leka

My mom has a Sesame Street play gym that has to be older than I am.  She brought it out when we were visiting and Scarlett absolutely loved it.  Of course my overly generous mom offered to give it to us, but what will Scarlett play with when we go back?  When we got home I found something similar at Ikea.  I liked it because it's wood and simple and it doesn't scream "BABY!" like Scarlett's beloved (gigantic) jumparoo.  So, I guess it's no surprise that Scarlett doesn't find it very entertaining.  She'll play with it for a couple minutes and then roll onto her tummy.  She seems to like it better when we prop her up so she can play with the top, so it's not a total loss.  Here is the boohead in action with her new (kind of) fun toy:



No comments: