Sunday, April 20, 2008

19 weeks and finally blogging...

Today I am officially 19 weeks pregnant - we're almost half way! My official due date is September 15. It looks like Sunny will be a Virgo, which some people seem kind of concerned about. I don't really know why. I'm pretty sure she'll be perfect. We have our next OB appointment on Tuesday where we hope to get a better look at Sunny's...parts. So far, all of the doctors have guessed that she's a girl, but I wasn't that far along during those ultrasounds so I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find out that she's a he. I am so excited to know for sure.

So far things have been going really well. The morning sickness and fatigue are gone and now sometimes I'm surprised when I look down - ah, yes. There's a baby in there. I get the occasional headache and heartburn, but I figure it comes with the territory. I haven't had any weird cravings in a long time. Not since I was nauseous and drank pickle juice poured on a dinner plate. I do loves me some fruit.

Brandon and I went on a hike in Griffith Park with our friends Molly and Owen this afternoon. It was a beautiful day and long walk. I came home and crashed...and then ate all of the strawberries and an orange we bought at the farmer's market this morning. We bought some great veggies and herbs to make dinner tonight, but I'm just too exhausted to cook. Tomorrow maybe. I can't believe it's Sunday night. Blech.

No comments: