...and well! But, I have been super lazy and unmotivated when it comes to my blog. Here are some pictures to show you what we've been up to the past couple months. Enjoy!
Izzie says thank you for the post Aunt Amy! I asked her what she wanted me to say for her as her comment and she said "Row Row and Beep Beep" which interpreted means she can't wait to sing Row Row Row your Boat and Wheels on the Bus with Scarlett!
2 comments:
Izzie says thank you for the post Aunt Amy! I asked her what she wanted me to say for her as her comment and she said "Row Row and Beep Beep" which interpreted means she can't wait to sing Row Row Row your Boat and Wheels on the Bus with Scarlett!
And a Row Row and Beep Beep to Izzie Doohead from her Aunt Amy! And kisses, too!
Post a Comment