That *is* is Good Question! Have you tried cotton jersey (t-shirt material) sheets? That's what Ciaran uses, and we love them. (We got white, but there are lots of colors.) http://www.amazon.com/American-Baby-Company-Cotton-Jersey/dp/B000BPOIRK.
They're as soft as SO'B's oldest t-shirts. And he keeps t-shirts for a LONG time.
I was looking at some of the comments on the site where they posted your Good Question, and lots of the ones that seemed softest were also polyester. I share your general aversion. That's why I like these -- they're very soft without being fluffy or polyester. I guess the best recommendation i can give is that we really like them (and they don't break the bank!).
3 comments:
That *is* is Good Question! Have you tried cotton jersey (t-shirt material) sheets? That's what Ciaran uses, and we love them. (We got white, but there are lots of colors.) http://www.amazon.com/American-Baby-Company-Cotton-Jersey/dp/B000BPOIRK.
I was actually just looking at those on Amazon! Are they SUPER soft???
They're as soft as SO'B's oldest t-shirts. And he keeps t-shirts for a LONG time.
I was looking at some of the comments on the site where they posted your Good Question, and lots of the ones that seemed softest were also polyester. I share your general aversion. That's why I like these -- they're very soft without being fluffy or polyester. I guess the best recommendation i can give is that we really like them (and they don't break the bank!).
Post a Comment