I'm so proud of my girl!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Five months!
Scarlett is five months old today! It kind of makes me sad to think that she's growing up so fast. It's fun to see her learn new things, but sometimes I just want to stop time and have her be my sweet little baby forever. She's starting to cuddle more and, well, she's my buddy. We hang out at home and read books and play. And we take walks and go on errands. Lately I've been her trainer at our home gym (aka: a blanket on the floor in the living room). We do some intense strengthening exercises and lots of cardio. Not really, but I have been pushing the tummy time. She's gotten so good that she's figured out how to roll herself over, which has all but eliminated time spent on her tummy. I tried taking a photo of her on her tummy, but she's too quick! Here's a picture of her mid-roll...
And then she lands on her back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ciaran rolls over too... but only back to front! He's a total belly sleeper now -- I put him down on his back, and BLOOP -- he flops over onto his belly. Isn't it funny how different kids are??? At least tummy time is going well :)
Scarlett is SO darn cute, I can hardly stand it!
She just wants to keep an eye on the action!
She always does!
Post a Comment